- This program is intended for creative personal use and application. It in no way guarantees outcomes.
- This program is not intended to be a replacement for medical treatment.
- Payment implies that you understand, the one year fee is non-refundable and cancellation of the monthly program requires notification to email@example.com to suspend the auto-pay credit card option at least a week in advance.
- If a session is not held due to any unforeseeable or Force Majeure event, there will be a replacement session as determined by DSP.
- I understand these sessions are being recorded and available for 60 days after each session and to accommodate those who cannot attend a specific session.
The CANCELLATION POLICY FOR Srini LIVE! is as follows:
For Option 1. This is a non-refundable option. The remaining balance may be applied as a “Credit” to any Dr. Srini Pillay program, with the exception of previously scheduled consulting, Master Executive Coaching, In-House Training or Keynote presentation.
For Option 2. All cancellations must be made in writing, via email, to firstname.lastname@example.org to suspend the credit card auto-pay feature at least a week in advance. There are no refunds on prior calls. In the event of a cancellation, access to the session recordings is no longer available.
In addition, when using the Site, you, DSP and DSP shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such Sites or services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these TOU. In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with such guidelines or rules, then these terms shall control.
You agree to be bound by these TOU, and indicate such agreement by any access or use of this Site. Your use of this Site demonstrates and manifests your assent to this Agreement. If you do not agree to the TOU do not access and use the Site. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions for Srini LIVE!, program participation is prohibited.
1. SERVICES PROVIDED
1.1 SERVICES. DSP agrees to provide a subscription platform and services (“Services”) in relation to (neuroscience and psychological principles in personal transformation) at the fees outlined in Options One and Two above. The fees paid related to the Services under Option One are non-refundable.
1.2 CONTROL OF SERVICES. DSP shall determine the time, place, method, details, and means of performing the Services. DSP agrees to furnish any facilities, personnel and equipment necessary to facilitate DSP’s providing the Services.
1.3 SUBJECT TO CHANGE. The content of the training sessions may change at any time and DSP is not responsible for any harm, damage and/or inconvenience caused by DSP’s change of the content. The information provided by DSP is constantly evolving and changing and the information is only valid at the time of delivery.
Participant agrees to indemnify and hold DSP, NBG, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Services or Information.
3. CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
3.1. CONFIDENTIALITY. The parties acknowledge that DSP owns valuable trade secrets, and other confidential information.
Such information may include proprietary paradigms related to brain-based behavior change and other confidential, intellectual property, patent, copyright, business trade secret, proprietary or other similar information so deemed confidential and proprietary. All such information owned by the parties is defined as ‘Confidential Information’. This provision does not apply to Confidential Information that is 1) in the public domain through no fault of the receiving party, 2) was independently developed as shown by documentation, 3) is disclosed to others without similar restrictions, or 4) was already known by the receiving party.
3.2 NON-DISCLOSURE. The parties agree that they will not, at any time during or after the term of this Agreement, disclose any Confidential Information to any person, and that upon termination of this Agreement, each party will return any Confidential Information that belongs to the other party.
3.3 PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. All services provided under this agreement and all materials, products, inventions, works, and deliverables developed or prepared by DSP for the Services provided under this Agreement are the property of DSP and all title and interest therein shall vest in DSP.
These rights include patent rights, copyright, derivative rights, trade secrets, trademarks and session recordings.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL DSP BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING ANY SUCH DAMAGES ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR FROM NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY) FOR ANY AMOUNT GREATER THEN THE FEES BY THE PARTICIPANT TO DSP FOR THE SERVICES PERFORMED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
5. DISCLAIMER. THIS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR CREATIVE USE AND APPLICATION. IT IN NO WAY GUARANTEES OUTCOMES. THIS PROGRAM IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A REPLACEMENT FOR MEDICAL HELP.
6. FORCE MAJEURE. The program will not run in the case of an Event of Force Majeure. In the Event of Force Majeure and cancellation of a session, replacement sessions will be scheduled at the discretion of DSP.
For the purpose of this Agreement, an “Event of Force Majeure” means any circumstance not within the reasonable control of the Party affected, but only if and to the extent that (i) such circumstance, despite the exercise of reasonable diligence and the observance of Good Utility Practice, cannot be, or be caused to be, prevented, avoided or removed by such Party, and (ii) such circumstance materially and adversely affects the ability of the Party to perform its obligations under this Agreement, and such Party has taken all reasonable precautions, due care and reasonable alternative measures in order to avoid the effect of such event on the Party’s ability to perform its obligations under this Agreement and to mitigate the consequences thereof.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND CHOICE OF FORUM. This Agreement and provision of the Services shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. Any mediation, suit or other proceeding arising out of or relating to this Agreement must be filed or entered into only in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
8. ENTIRE AGREEMENT, SEVERABILITY AND SURVIVABILITY. This Agreement reflects the entire agreement between the Parties, and shall not be modified, assigned or altered in any way, except by written agreement signed by the Parties. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. Where the context of this Agreement requires such an interpretation, the applicable terms of this Agreement shall survive termination.